Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hello blog lovers,

I am the new girl in town who didn't know how to boil water until a handsome, cute, little boy came into my life. A 37 year old new mommy to Jackson Ada, he is 9 months and 4 days old today. I am a proud, madly in love momma who didn't know how important nutrition was until the day my son was born. As for myself, I was born and raised in Istanbul. It is one of the most beautiful, mysterious, historical and rich cities in the world. My mother is a health concious person, that's why my sister and I were lucky to be raised on healthy, nutricious and very tasty meals. Since there was always someone around to cook and take care of me, I never felt the need to learn how to cook. After we were sent home from the hospital, my husband and I looked at each other like "ok,now what?" I breastfed Jackson for over 6 months, but unfortunately that was it, no more milk. I panicked so much about feeding my baby healthy, nutricious and organic. Of course formula helped me, but I was still not feeling very comfortable. Then I started searching the web, I asked a few friends who have kids and my own mom of course. In my entire life I never thought that I would be my own kitchen's chef, but I am now! It's a great feeling. Now I love cooking soo much! Never missing a chance to invite my family and friends over to try new recipes. I am still learning though and if I can learn cooking then you definitely can too my friend, that's all I'm sayin'! :) Hope to see you all here very often cuz I cook everyday and am looking forward to helping all the new mommies out there not feel as lost as I did.

With love Eda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment